STAT KIT® Pedi Emergency Medical Kit
The STAT KIT® Pedi emergency medical kit offers an extensive set of medications and devices to manage pediatric medical emergencies. The kit features a durable, hard case and is organized for quick access with separate sections and a labeled medication tray.
Developed with Dr. James Broselow, inventor of the Broselow Tape
Banyan collaborated with Dr. Broselow, a renowned thought leader in pediatric emergency medicine, to develop the STAT KIT Pedi emergency medical kit.
“Families expect healthcare providers to be prepared to assist their children in the event of a medical emergency. To help healthcare facilities prepare for such incidents, I worked with Banyan to design the STAT KIT Pedi for pediatric patients,” says Broselow, the American emergency physician who invented the Broselow Pediatric Emergency Tape, a color-coded tape measure cited by the American Academy of Pediatrics* as helping reduce medication dosing errors in the emergency treatment of children.
“The breadth of medications and equipment in the STAT KIT Pedi will help medical professionals manage many different pediatric emergencies until EMS arrives on site,” says Dr. Broselow.
Store at room temperature. See drug manufacturer patient inserts for specific storage guidelines.
KMCA will keep your medications up to date
The STAT KIT® Pedi includes the Keep-Me-Current-Automatic (KMCA) program, which:
- Ensures your medications are up to date
- Reduces costs
- Maximizes medication shelf life
The KMCA program will track, free of charge, the contents of your STAT KIT® Pedi and automatically ship replacement medications. It also provides a pre-addressed envelope for safe disposal by mail of unused medications. You will be billed for replacement medications and the disposal envelope at the time of shipment.
Special offer - additional pediatric-dose epinephrine auto-injector
- Order your STAT KIT® Pedi now and receive an additional pediatric-dose epinephrine auto-injector at no additional cost
- Be prepared to react quickly to biphasic anaphylactic reactions
- Simply add a pediatric-dose epinephrine auto-injector to your shopping cart, select “View Cart" from the menu at the top right, and enter SKPW1116 in the coupon box at the bottom.
- This additional auto-injector will be enrolled in the KMCA program; see above KMCA section for details. Offer is only good with the purchase of STAT KIT® Pedi.