STAT KIT® Emergency Medication Management (EMM)
Never worry again about your emergency medical kits being outdated or receiving invoices for replacement emergency medications.
The STAT KIT® Emergency Medication Management (EMM) Program offers you a predictable expense and less wasted product. With STAT KIT® EMM you get automatic replenishment of all your emergency medications and devices prior to expiration for a flat quarterly or yearly fee. The fee also includes replacement of medications used in a medical emergency (up to two per year), all shipping, processing and medication disposal fees, and replacements for any manufacturer short-dated drugs.
STAT KIT EMM can help you stay compliant with American Heart Association Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) guidelines without retrofitting or disposing your old emergency medical kits.
- Saves time spent sourcing individual medications
- Saves money over having to purchase in flats/lots (bulk quantity)
- Keeps medications current and up to date
- Eliminates the extra cost of manufacturer short-dated drugs
- Online kit medication status and account dashboard (OnTraq) included
- Reduces inspection errors
- Ensures compliance and helps with audits
|STAT KIT model||Annual Price||Quarterly Price|
|STAT KIT Pedi||$1,295||$325|
|STAT KIT Pedi w/ Intubation
Sign Up for Emergency Medication Management
Call a HealthFirst representative at 800-331-1984 or submit your information and we will contact you within one business day.